Tuesday, 9 August 2011

2 Ways I Embrace My Audience

Embracing my Audience1. I share great information on a daily basis. The only way I can do this is by knowing who they are and what their goals might be. In order to get to know them, I ENGAGE. By engaging, I learn about them. When I “get” them, I share stuff I think might help them learn more from me. In the process, I learn something as well. What a great win-win!
2. I promote them. If I see good stuff posted out there by members of my audience which I think will benefit those within my tribe, I’m happy to share it so we can all learn something that day that might help us all move ahead faster.
What do you do to embrace YOUR audience?
FUNNY NOTE: I just noticed something really funny as I was going back to Chris’ original list at http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/ This blog post idea was number 2. I read it as “2 Ways I Embrace My Audience!” So I guess I could have added a few more, but I actually think this turned out fine this way. If you have a few more to throw in, by all means…

0 comments:

Post a Comment